The whole idea of rephrasing is to change the order of words from an original work in order to explain it in a different way but always portraying the same idea. It is known that essay reviewers prefer rephrasing more than quoting, as it helps them to realize that the writer actually knows something about the subject he is talking about, making it look more professional.
But you must be asking yourself right now, “How can I rephrase my essay?” Well, you’ve come to the right place, as we are going to give you the best recommendations and advice for you to rephrase essay without a problem, helping you create the most wonderful essay in little time, rephrasing and rewording like a pro.
3 Simple Steps for Rephrasing Essays
We all want the best practices when it comes to doing things, especially those that could eventually have a big effect on our future, like our academic assignments. So, we are always looking for effective and at the same time simple tips to do things, like the following 3 simple steps that will help you rephrase paragraphs in the essay in a more straightforward way, take a look:
- Don’t simply change words to synonyms
Changing words is not as easy as it seems. You may think that changing some words to their synonyms would eventually be enough to be called rephrasing, but that’s not true at all. We always recommend people to change the whole structure of sentences and phrases instead of just changing words. For this, you can try changing verbs to nouns, adverbs to adjectives and include different types of conjunctions and connectors. This way you can eventually achieve a more professional and easy-to-understand rephrasing style.
- Make sure you have a proper structure
When you are looking for a way to “Paraphrase my essay”, you are for sure trying to find a way to make it look better and eventually portray ideas in a more original way. But it is normal that doing it without paying attention may eventually make the rephrasing have a wrong or poor structure. So, it is important to always take into account this part, making sure you use linking words, transition sentences, subheadings, signpost expressions and an overall consistency between the entire essay, from the introduction to the conclusion, always with a carefully paraphrase machine.
- Don’t change the original idea
To rephrase essay is to take someone else’s idea and transform it, creating a different word combination to say the same, a different way of portraying the original idea without changing anything, just the words and the structure. So, when you are rephrasing, you don’t need to change anything about the original written work you are working on, you just need to find a different way to say it by changing words, sentences, phrases and the overall structure of the whole essay, but making sure that the main idea remains the same.
What Not to Do When Rephrasing an Essay
When you are rephrasing an essay, you may eventually ignore what are the things you should not do, which practices you should avoid at all times in order to make your work look better in every way and avoiding common mistakes. For this, we have a list for you to take a look and learn in order to avoid them every time you rephrase essay.
- Don’t ever leave any original information out. When you rephrase you need to make sure that the main idea and supporting ideas as well are all in the rephrased content in order to avoid meaningless statements or failure in the development of the subject.
- Don’t plagiarize any information. For this is important that you use quoting, citing and referencing, but the best you can do is to make a proper rephrase of the whole essay, creating a seemingly perfect original content.
- Don’t try to change the meaning and ideas of the original. If you want to have sense and eventually make sure that the work portrays an idea perfectly, you need to make sure that everything in the original is changed and rephrased but maintaining the same meaning.
- Don’t include your opinion. Even though an essay is a way of being critical of a subject or just anything, it is important that you leave any type of personal opinion out of the rephrasing. This way you can make sure that the essay looks professional and doesn’t lack any type of support information, as you may say something without a base.
Need Help with Your Essay Rephrasing?
When you are having trouble to rewrite content, you may for sure be looking like crazy “for someone to rephrase my essay”. Well, here you will be able to enjoy the best and most professional essay rephrasing services to make any of your essays look professional and up to your highest expectations.
So, what are you waiting for? Rephrase essay with our services and you will see how professional looking you can make your essay.