Why Plagiarism Paraphrasing Is What You Need to Do Firstly?
In resources as Wikipedia and other free informative websites, it has been never possible to write a unique content without sweating on paraphrasing plagiarism, students usually take for completing their assignments the already written articles, presenting them as their own ones. But due to this fact, plagiarizing is a common problem among students or not?
It might be surprised by the fact even these days some students claim to confuse what is the difference between outlining and just changing wordings from the source text, the chances are high it’s their laziness saying because the content piracy statistics are really striking. In order to write a meaningful paper and plagiarism paraphrasing, you need to understand the topic you would be working with. A careful paraphrasing to avoid plagiarism by this feature, only after this, you may put the author’s thoughts and convert them into your words.
Traditionally, an average student:
- Copied pieces of text from scholarly journals or books in the library
- Used the homework of the classmate
- Simply copy-paste the text from the Internet source
Write Original Article like You Are a Professional
Most facts connecting with plagiarizing and cases tend to stay in the shadow, the true numbers of plagiarism and paraphrasing among students are approximately 1 in 6.
Variety of paraphrasing software to avoid plagiarism to escape from plagiarism by paraphrasing has appeared in the web, free of charge and the Internet is a number one source helping students to steal information it now became even greater source fo most specialized and precise ones.
Consequences of Being Caught on Plag Content
17,000 duplicated content incidents are reported yearly and their number continues to rise. Have you ever thought of what it could lead to? Let’s have a closer look.
The most often consequences for plagiarizing which students face:
- Lost trust and a bad reputation. Meaning your work would always be under suspicion of stealing in the future.
- Formal warning. Some institutions practice the plagiarizing announcements in order to prevent the cases from other students.
- Public shaming. Not the very widespread practice and not the most enjoyable to say the least, if it’s common for your college to have no doubt the same might happen one day with you.
- Assignment rejection. The most common consequence among all the mentioned ones, remember, this might also include the no mark or bad mark scenario when the paraphrasing and plagiarism have been detected too late for fixing.
- No opportunity to resubmit. One of the most severe punishments for plagiarizing the source is often lead to the failed course.
- Reduced qualification. At times when the duplicated content is found accidentally after your defended the work and got a mark such consequence might influence your qualification in the end. In the most difficult cases, the student even loses a degree.
- Expulsion. Rare but probably the most dreadful scenario for all plagiarizers. You have a greater chance if it’s not the rare practice for your institution.
Different Words, Same Meaning or Easy Guide to Fix Your Paper
- Reread the source paper where you take the text until you are fully sure you understand the meaning of it and explain the thing in your own words preventing plagiarizing. If you could not explain it to a six-year-old you don’t understand it yourself.
- After you wrote down the information summarize it at the top of your notes. For this put 20 keywords and a come up with a phrase, representing the main idea of the topic.
- Reread your notes and make sure you neither change the copied content the source word-in-word nor distorted the initial idea of the text. Use quotation marks to identify the terms you copied from the source. If you notice you used the same words as in the original source substitute them with the synonyms.
- Check for the missing information you left out and incorporate it into the topic using your own words. Reduce the information seeming redundant and doesn’t bear any essential significance.
- Go back and recheck again. You’ll also need to make in-text references on the topic. After the work has been made a check using the online tools which help you identify the percentage of duplicated sentences.
Ineffective Preventing Plagiarizing Strategies:
- Using the same sentence structure.
- Only shifting the words with the synonyms.
- Not mentioning the sources and presenting the text like their initial idea.
- Including own irrelevant opinions considering the topic.
Example of the Good VS Bad Words Changing
Here you in the bad example you’d clearly notice the original sentence structure and the same words used. In case you find it difficult to access how far have you gone from the actual source to the original there is a wide selection of tools which help your work and make it impeccable.
8 Free Machines Would Help to Check the Paper Originality
- ParaphraseTool. In most cases, you need to change sentences quickly and you want to get the best result. So, be sure it’s a tool without plagiarizing and it is what you exactly need. There are many benefits of using this one, starting from quick results to getting the original content without changing its meaning.
- EZRewriter.com. If you need to reduce repeated statements in your text effectively you’d spin the texts in the article spinner like EZRewriter. This plagiarism fixer is characterized by quick action and free access. You don’t need to download the app, just visit the site and paste your piece of text.
- SmallSeoTools.com. With this tool, it is possible to replace the words of the article with the synonyms. The tool scans the texts you provided and finds alternatives for the words, highlighting the text so you know what words have been replaced and control the whole reordering words process.
- Plagiarisma.net. Plagiarisma is another free machine. It spins the article and finds the synonyms to your words.
- SpinBot.com. A Spin Bot is a tool which is also positioned itself for creative content making. Using Spin Bot you instantly change a chunk of content up to 10,000 characters in length (about 1000 words) that is more than could be offered by other tools.
- ContentProfessor.com. The content professor is featuring a free and paid program, it offers a smart decision for content replacing and is more suitable for academic texts. For this one, you need to create a free account.
- WordFlood.com. It’s a desktop app providing more extensive features. Professional content marketers often use it for more profound writing. The blue words show you the content which may be substituted, you need to hover the mouse over the words in the window and select the word you think is the best option for your text.
- Caligonia.com. A very useful machine among bloggers helps to spin the existing text. This makes this process more human-oriented and easy to digest. The tool is available online and is free of charge.
Incredible Service Benefits Would Impress You
Probably it could be a tough task for you to search through the web and trying to find just good service would fulfil all your requirements. Usually, many services do not provide their customers with the needed information, for instance, about their process of work or even their main features, exactly what differs them from many other services.
Read about our service advantages and make the right choice:
- We guarantee full confidentiality
- Money-back guarantee is allowed in case you are not satisfied with the final result
- Our service always is trying to meet any deadline