The process of changing wordings into synonyms is taking an original piece of written work or even the spoken word and using completely different words in your own personal style. This is done for a number of reasons; within academic papers, you will often want to refer to other authors work as part of your own doc. Rather than just providing a quotation you deal with what they have said to show that you understand what the original was about as well as writing it in a clearer way in your own style for your reader.
In addition to this, you change the original text to not be caught on content piracy; copying is very much frowned upon in academic circles as well as elsewhere. Some people when they ask to “paraphrase my paper” are looking not just for a few paragraphs for inclusion within their work but to reformulate the whole article so that it can be reused elsewhere such as on a website.
Paraphrasing Research Paper: 8 Mistakes to Avoid
Learn how to paraphrase research paper correctly. Avoid the following mistakes when performing the task. Do not take shortcuts with these wrong methods that some writers commit:
- Replacing words with their synonyms – This mistake must be avoided at all costs. Changing words isn’t about replacing words into their synonyms but about reproducing the same idea of the author correctly – and with your wording.
- Write a new text without understanding – You can clearly notice this mistake if you quickly jump into restructuring without a thorough understanding of the text. If you commit this blunder, you will end up with an ineffective paraphrased text. Remember that your main goal is to translate the idea into a simpler language for your readers; it is not to confuse them because you yourself don’t actually know what you’re writing.
- Using the same sentence flow or structure – This method is a sure-fire way of committing plagiarism. It will make your content exactly the same way as the original appears.
- Looking at the source – It is not only ineffective but also time-consuming. You can avoid it if you begin the task only until you thoroughly understand the message of the author.
- Coming up with a longer version – You need to keep the meaning of the original. Writing a longer version will only make it appear as if you have included your personal thoughts or opinion on the content. It is not the proper way to get the original article. What to do is to come up with roughly the same length or shorter than the original text is.
- Not citing the source – Be honest and earn the trust of your readers. Highlighting where you derived the information, you can build credibility and give readers an opportunity to do further readings if they want to.
- Not checking for grammar and spelling – Your new content must also be grammatically correct. Look for mistakes in spelling, sentence structure, syntax, and spelling, among other parts of the English language.
- Not quoting direct statements – It is another way of committing plagiarism. Avoid it by enclosing direct statements inside a parenthesis. Make sure to indicate where the statement starts and ends. For example, according to, based on the study of, ___ says that…
How Can I Do It on Myself?
If you want to get help from real experts with your text then you must understand that paraphrasing in a paper is not as simple as just taking each word in turn and swapping it for a synonym direct from your thesaurus. This would still be considered copying and if done by a software program it can also result in the production of complete garbage.
For research paper paraphrase you need to take all of the points that the original make and then reformulate them in your own style and words. This is often best done with just a list of bullet points rather than with reference to the original document so that you do not just end up repeating what the original author has said. This, however, is often easier said than done.
Who Can Work with My Article?
Do you want to hire someone? Working with a text is such tough work that most people are willing to spend money to seek professional help. Instead of wasting time doing things on your own with you doing things the wrong way, it is best to just hire the right person for the job.
Come to us for a professional and guaranteed service. We will provide you with a real expert who will be qualified in the specific subject area of your text. They will use their understanding of the original document and their writing skills to help with your document quickly and accurately. Our writers are highly qualified and experienced, we do not hire cheap freelancers on a job by job basis looking for the cheapest possible provider.
What separates us from the rest?
- Our team is comprised of experts who have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to writing a wide range of content.
- They specialize in various fields so we can provide content for different subjects and types of document.
- We specialize not just in paraphrasing research paper and writing but also in editing, proofreading, and a whole lot more.
- All of our writers are professional and trained to ensure that the clients are satisfied with the writing services that they get.
- Submissions are done on time.
What Are Our Guarantees?
We provide you with a full satisfaction guarantee for your work. Our experts will produce top-quality papers which in turn are fully proofread and then run through a plagiarism checker to assure you of their originality and quality.
Not only do we have talented and top-notch writers and editors working for our team, but the rest of our staff will also work to provide the following features and benefits:
- Unlimited revisions. Even though we guarantee you that the draft is perfect and flawless, we still acknowledge that there are cases where
- revisions have to be made.
- Additional study. In case of additional analysis is required, we are also more than willing to do it.
- Money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the kind of work that we provide, we offer you a money-back guarantee.