Checking Plagiarism Turnitin Machine
Before getting into how to avoid Turnitin detection, it is essential first to understand what it is and how it works. This machine is a professional commercial plagiarism prevention service offered online by iParadigms LLC. The website checks submitted documents for duplicated words, originality as well as the possibility of similarity in content to other online sources.
How the Turnitin Tool Detects Duplicated Content
Plagiarism Turnitin detection is operated by comparing the submitted text to its very own database as well as other affiliate and related academic databases through licensing agreements on similarities in the article. The website utilizes a proprietary algorithm that scans, identifies and matches similar document from other online sources.
The sources include archived articles, online documents, publications, journals, periodicals as well as submitted academic writings. If any similarities of matching texts get discovered in the submitted article, they get displayed via the identification report. This report in this Turnitin machine can be found in the special column once the algorithm completes scanning the submitted text.
The identifying report includes a percentage and a matching colour. Blue indicates 0% matching; green suggests at least one matching word and matching of 24%; yellow indicates a matching of between 25% and 49%; orange signifies analogy of 50%-74%; while red reports the highest percentage ranging from 75%-100%.
This Turnitin machine doesn’t really do plagiarism check but scans areas with texts that match other documents, documents, periodicals, journals, etc. in its database. However, instructors use the Similarity Score Index (SSI) to determine if the match can be accepted or not as per academic regulations of the institution. Hence, it is up to the teacher/lecturer/instructor’s discretion to determine if the matching text qualifies as a duplicated one.
Different Ways to Decrease Dubplicated Parts
How to beat Turnitin software is a daunting topic among many students. However, over the years, some effective strategies on avoiding plagiarizing detection through this tool have been developed. The best way to ensure 0 per cent commonality lies in the art of changing wordings to its synonyms. However, proper writing takes time and lots of practice to get it right. Hence, if you want to refresh the dissertation and to know how to reduce similarity on Turnitin effectively, below are useful points to keep in mind.
Never copy from the source more than two words in a row. If more than two consecutive words get reproduced the same, it will be detected as duplicated. However, if the situation cannot get avoided, make sure to use quotation marks to increase originality.
To decrease plag issues, using citation will prevent you from getting copied text reports. How to avoid plagiarism on Turnitin? Replacing a few words in the sentence or phrase with their synonyms also doesn’t work, mainly because someone has already done it in the past. Hence, every version of the sentence using different synonyms already exists in the particular checking database.
Switch active voice to passive voice and vice versa. Though this is not recommended to newbie academic writers, it is quite an effective way to increase originality in your paper. If you copy an idea or a phrase from a different source and write it in passive voice contrary to the original text owner’s active voice, a tool’s algorithm will not detect it as content piracy.
Use an expert service. The service offers professional academic paper writing services which are paid. The main advantage of the service is that the paper gets written by specialists who have mastered the art of writing any required text and thus know how to make the borrowed content seem 100% original.
Seven Tips to Get 100% Original Article and Beat Turnitin
For most students, hiring a professional service is the best option because they don’t know how to avoid Turnitin. Below are seven essential points as to why a writing service is an answer to the question “how to avoid Turnitin plagiarism”:
- Unparallel experience. Most academic writing service providers are composed of former lecturers and graduate students. As a result, they possess adequate knowledge of the inner workings of marking academic works. For former lecturers, they already know how the manual scrutiny is conducted on submitted papers to determine the relevance of plagiarism.
- Writing experts. Using an automatic tool will not do here. Professional writers are experts at writing, for example, an essay and know for sure how to decrease plagiarizing issues without any this issue so that it appears originally written. Even if the script gets sourced from an online source, their skills are no match for the Turnitin plagiarism checking.
- Proper use of citations, quotation marks, and references. In most cases, it is impossible to decrease duplicated content alerts on a special tool. However, by using quotation marks, references, and citation to give credit to your sources of information, the lecturer will rule out the cited and referenced areas of the text as plagiarism-free.
- Adequate research. A professional firm has the resources, time and skills to conduct proper research into a thesis or whatever it could be from various sources both offline and online. However, the information contained in the essay will be original as it has not been copied from a singular source.
- A rich experience with checking for plagiarizing. Academic writers have worked on hundreds if not thousands of different papers. With such a rich knowledge of beat Turnitin process utilized by various learning institutions, they have worked out multiple ways of delivering only high-quality results.
2 Great Advantages from Us
Our service provides the best plagiarism-free academic papers for students in all fields of learning. We aspire to deliver relevant, informative and original documents on time with the guarantee of unique articles. You should not miss such a chance to discover all our service benefits:
- We provide our clients only with high-quality papers and try to follow all their requirements
- On our service online we work only with top writers and editors who are skilled in decrease words piracy issues